Self-Introduction: Christopher Grebs

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Nov 12 18:44:05 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Christopher Grebs <cg at webshox.org> wrote:
> Hey there, my name is Christopher Grebs, I'm from Berlin, Germany and I'm 18
> years old.
>
> I just joined the german translation team to help translating fedora into my
> mother tongue. I'm not full approved at all but I think It just takes some
> time to get so.
>
> About me
>
> Well, I'm on an apprenticeship to a IT electronics technician, doing
> community work is one of my favorite jobs and I'm doing a lot of things
> there.
> Worth mentioning skills and interests are these:
>
>  * quite good Python and C# (Mono) knowledge

Hey Christopher, glad to have you with us.

Do get in contact with the German team, they're quite a vibrant one.

If you're into Python, we have a bunch of tools in our Infrastructure
written in Python, more specifically, on top of TurboGears, and more
recently, Django too [1].

Feel free to drop by #fedora-l10n with your translator hat or
#transifex with your Python one. =)

-δ

[1]: http://groups.google.com/group/transifex-devel/browse_thread/thread/fa0e6ec9ddb42927

--