No Finnish translation of Release Notes this time - LINGUAS change

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Fri Nov 14 17:39:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have just commented out fi from the LINGUAS file in release-notes git. From
F7 to F9 I did the release notes translations by myself, but for F10 I just
didn't have the time to do all that work. I wasn't able to get any others
from the Finnish community to do the translations either, which wasn't really
that surprising since translating about a thousand messages is quite an
effort and there's only a few of us interested in translations anyway.

As a result, fi.po is currently 13% translated, it's probably not worth
publishing at all. The readmes and about-fedora are (almost) completely
translated, those could be published. I hope we'll be able to provide
release-notes translations again for F11 :)

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio