CVSL10N access approval

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 23:36:33 UTC 2008

Dimitris Glezos さんは書きました:
> Seeing about 10 membership requests on cvsl10n's queue right now, a decision
> probably needs to be made soon, ensuring that people deciding to join our
> project, actually _do_ join it before their patience gets exhausted. :-)

- I have not seen the translator who made introduction matching with the
username who sent cvsl10n group application. But I might just miss out.

- While I have not heard any further push for approval from any user via
ML, personal mail nor irc channel. But he/she can be shy to do so and
choose being patient.

Did we miss out anyone?  If so please shout!

cheers!
noriko