Zero-day POT for F-10 Release Notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:59:35 UTC 2008

I am sending the zero-day material to the 'f10' branch of the Release
Notes for translation.  The total changes from this material are five
(5) fuzzy messages and four (4) untranslated messages.

I would like to sincerely thank the entire Fedora L10n team, including
all of our local teams worldwide, for their amazing efforts during
this cycle.  Thanks to your work, the Fedora 10 release notes are
going to be seen completed or nearly completed in *16* languages this
release, which I believe is an all-time high!

Thank you to all the members of FLSCo for their work, and also Noriko
Mizumoto and Ankitkumar Patel for helping us identify and resolve some
procedural problems in documentation translation.  We will be working
during the early part of the Fedora 11 cycle to debug the overall
release schedules for Documentation and Translation.  As a result, the
two teams will work even more harmoniously together.

Great work, everybody!  I will capture the new content on Monday
afternoon to be included in publication on the Web, and packaged as an
updated F-10 RPM shortly thereafter.