Re: [Fedora Infrastructure] #963: Request to increase the frequency of translation statistic updates

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:58 AM, George Machitidze <giomac gmail com> wrote:

> I agree with request... can it be 1,7,13,20?

Damned Lies is too resource-intensive for this kind of frequency.

Claude Paroz of GNOME i18n fame has ported DL to Django (Djamned Lies,
DjL), as part of our vision to merge DL with Transifex in the near
future. Early testing of this branch [1] would be greatly appreciated,
and will help both Fedora and GNOME adopt DjL more quickly as well.

Elves needed. =)

-δ

[1]: http://bzr-mirror.gnome.org/damned-lies/branches/djamnedlies/