[Fedora Infrastructure] #963: Request to increase the frequency of translation statistic updates

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:17:16 UTC 2008

Dimitris Glezos pisze:
> Damned Lies is too resource-intensive for this kind of frequency.

Is it still too resource-intensive after disabling specspo module?

Quoting Asgeir:

"Generating statistics for all modules and branches without specspo
takes ~35 minutes. With specspo it takes 2 days."

Maybe we can increase it to 1,7,13,19?

We could also port current GNOME code of DL [1], because it seems that
l10n.gnome.org is updated after every commit (sic!). Unfortunately, I
don't think we have Python programmer with much free time to do it. :(

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/damned-lies/tags/damned_lies_1_0/

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl