Re: Unclear instruction in F10 Release-Notes

Paul,
Thank you for your super-quick response.
It is good to know that someone is checking.
Cheers,
James

Paul W. Frields さんは書きました:
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:00:48AM +1000, Kiyoto (James) Hashida wrote:

Hi, Guys,
I have come across with one passage that is not
clear of its intention. It is the part #: en_US/Fedora_Project.xml:56(para)
Kbabel entry #722 as follows:

In order to talk on the <computeroutput>#fedora</computeroutput> channel,
you need to register your nickname, or <firstterm>nick</firstterm>.
Instructions are given when you <userinput>/join</userinput> the channel.
Nick name should be prepared already before you use the Xchat to join
any channel.
And the instruction which appears when one joins #fedora is not
explaining anything
about nickname: See below

This statement is now, I believe, no longer correct.  Nicks no longer
need to be registered to enter the #fedora channel, so we can
eliminate this string completely.  You can ignore the string, and
we'll strip it from the original release notes content.