Contributors (Localization)!

Hi,

There are number of languages increased in terms of translations of release notes for Fedora 10 compared to previous Fedora releases.

When are we going to update the contributors (Translation) list?
It would be better if contributors list gets updated as soon as possible, since tomorrow release-notes will be freezed along with translations I think...

Thanks!
Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/