Self-Introduction: Corentin Perard

Corentin Perard corentin.perard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:55:32 UTC 2008

Hi all of you fedora translators !

My name is Corentin, known as troubi_51 on the french forum and on IRC
(#fedora,#fedora-fr,#fedora-unity)

I am currently a student at Troyes' University in France (it is called
the UTT: Université de Technologie de Troyes)

I'd like get involved in fedora's translations because I think french
translation of my favourite Linux distro is far from complete.

I have been using fedora for 1 year and a half now (I began using Linux
with ubuntu), and I am used to reporting bugs, doing simple admin tasks
on my personal notebook. I also have created a fedora server using mail
server, ssh, web, mysql (for cacti and nagios) at France 3 (one of our
public television channels).
I am also involved in the Fedora Unity project (as a tester only, for
the moment)

I have some qualifications in Interface design as I am currently
attending a course about this particular computer skill (we only work on
Delphi, anyway). I also have a diploma in networking and
telecommunications ( a 2 years university training). Finally, I have
worked for a French web hosting solutions company, which is called
Ikoula, and
which, by the way, hosts fedora-fr.org infrastructure.

Thank you all for allowing me to participate and contribute to the
Fedora project !

So, I am eager to begin contributing.... could someone tell me how to
get started ? (I already have a fedora account, signed key, etc.).
Thanks !

See you !

pub   1024D/308D78B6 2008-11-22
Empreinte de la clé = 8203 5758 E2C1 0D1F 77CB  1BEF 73BF 0F88 308D 78B6
uid    Corentin Perard (troubi_51) <corentin.perard at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/B34CCFC9 2008-11-22