F10 Schedule Revised

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 03:01:41 UTC 2008

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
> I have published updated schedules based on the great gobby editing
> sessions we had this week with the Documentation and Translation teams.
>  Note each schedule only shows the tasks for that specific team... we
> can adjust this if that is confusing:
>
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-trans-tasks.html

I can not see any deadline date for Installation Guide in trans-tasks.
I am assuming that will be 24-Nov from docs-tasks.
Could you please clarify this?

Can you also change wording for easy understanding?
   Current: "Release Notes PO Files completed by Translation."
   To be: "Release Notes Translation Deadline"
and
   Current: "Translation Deadline for fedoraproject.org"
   To be: "fedoraproject.org (web) Translation Deadline"

I think the following can be change to better expression.
   Current: "Translate xxxxx (POT to PO)"
   To be: "Drop xxxxx PO files (POT to PO)"

Thanks!
noriko