F10 Schedule Revised

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 10:16:56 UTC 2008

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> John Poelstra さんは書きました:
>> I have published updated schedules based on the great gobby editing
>> sessions we had this week with the Documentation and Translation
>> teams.  Note each schedule only shows the tasks for that specific
>> team... we can adjust this if that is confusing:
>>
>> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html
>> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-trans-tasks.html

[...]

> I think the following can be change to better expression.
>   Current: "Translate xxxxx (POT to PO)"
>   To be: "Drop xxxxx PO files (POT to PO)"

imho, the term "drop" might not be appropriate to represent "(start of) translation task" because
(without context) it might be incorrectly read  as "exclusion of PO files".

regards
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
runa on Red Hat
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix