Updated repos for Docs

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:29:21 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 09:13 -0400, Magnus Larsson wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> 3 issues:
> 1. I'm missing the docs-common in git. Is it moved yet?
> 2. It seems some web pages are not updated to reflect the git
> repository move. https://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/
> 3. Quick translation doc is out of date, to use git repo instead...
>
> Do you want me write a bug report?

For #1, yes, the docs-common module has been moved to "fedora-doc-utils"
instead -- but it may not be useful to translate at this time, since we
are trying to move to Publican.  If this doesn't work, we will move back
to our CVS for the Fedora 10 final cycle and things will not change for
translators.  (We'll work with Dimitris and Transifex to hook up all the
modules correctly if and when this is needed.)

For #2 and #3, we will need bugs filed, but probably would be wise to
wait until we know this change will be permanent and useful for Fedora
10.  If we have to change back, then after Fedora 10 is released we will
immediately try again and ask for those bugs! :-)

--
Paul W. Frields