Fwd: transifex and PackageKit

Thomas Spura spurath at students.uni-mainz.de
Wed Oct 15 01:32:46 UTC 2008

> On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 23:23 +0200, Thomas Spura wrote:
> > I submitted a translation for packagekit a week ago (or so), but on
> > packagekit-repo is the old file for downloading. The submit goes to
> > freedesktop and I've read, there should a sync between these two
> > repos, which seems to fail…
>
> Which file did you submit? I tend to sync the repos every day...
>
> Richard.

It was the de.po file, but now the translation seems to be there…
This was the commit:
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=packagekit.git;a=commit;h=f8da2aba3ac208e4f5cb16eeafb21e98ae4328b2

Seems, that since your 'trivial: refresh translations' commit anything
is ok again.

Unfortunately another problem is new:
On https://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/packagekit
there are several missing files