Decision needed (was Re: Requesting a string freeze break of comps)

Jesse Keating jkeating at
Tue Oct 21 21:23:15 UTC 2008

> On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 22:47 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> So far I have one positive and no negative vote. If I agreed to the
> Dimitris suggestion, will I get another +1 then? I really _need_ a
> decision _now_ because my feature is finished (for 10 days now) and I
> still want it to get into F10 before final feature freeze (scheduled for
> October 28th).
> Please give me more feedback, ether positive or negative.

From the releng side I approve this.

Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
URL: <>

More information about the Fedora-trans-list mailing list