F10 Schedule Revised

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:44:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 00:06 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > even with only 3 people I think Fedora Talk held us back at times.
>
> Sorry for the tangent here - but in what way did it hold you back? I'm
> really interested,

Not for technical reasons -- it was more that conference calls that are
essentially, "Let's all do <XXXX>," suffer from everyone talking at once
too much.  (And I point that finger *firmly* at myself first and
foremost.)  IRC is lower bandwidth but when everyone is doing something
at once, communication is *easier* to interleave that way.  For more
orderly meetings, IRC can be less effective -- not always, but
sometimes.

--
Paul W. Frields