Updated repos for Docs

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Oct 10 00:30:48 UTC 2008

2008/10/10 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> The following docs and branches now exist for Documentation:
>
> about-fedora: f8, f9, master
> homepage: f8, f9, master   (may be deprecated)
> readme: f8, f9, master
> readme-burning-isos: f8, f9, master
> readme-live-image: f8, f9, master
> release-notes: f8, f9, master
> install-guide: f8, f9, master

Cool. Which ones of these do we want added on Tx and stats?

If we aren't planning on publishing updates of the older docs, then
maybe we shouldn't bother adding them at all. Relnotes' last stable
version *does* get updated with new translations (the past months some
people might have committed stuff to f9) and the updates get published
on docs.fpo. Does this happen with `readme` too? If not, and commits
there will never get published on f9, then we might as well just have
just 'master' enabled.

-d

> Sorry these took so long to complete.  I can't seem to get my old level
> of Fedora work done, for all the new Fedora work! :-D
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://paul.frields.org/   -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>  irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug
>
> --

Dimitris Glezos