Revert change

Dominik Sandjaja dominik at dadadom.de
Thu Oct 16 16:01:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 16.10.2008, 14:42 +0000 schrieb Paul W. Frields:
> On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 14:26 +0200, Piotr Drąg wrote:
> > Dimitris Glezos pisze:
> > > He (or you) could just commit the correct file on top of the wrong
> > > one. This is what we'll do anyway. (:
> >
> > This is not that easy. Transifex won't submit POT file, because it
> > doesn't pass msgfmt -c test.

[...]

> Hopefully someone's contacted the translator with a friendly, gentle
> reminder of the difference between POT and PO. :-)

well, the question is: If it is not possible to submit pot files over
transifex anyway, why can it be selected to be overwritten in the first
place? As a translator you shouldn't be "offered" such a possibility. We
are language people, not developers (at least most are). :-)

Dominik

--
Dominik Sandjaja, Gartenstraße 24, D-52064 Aachen, Germany

email dominik at dadadom.de, Jabber dadadom at jabber.ccc.de, ICQ 35692530
GPG 0x1C1DCFF6, web http://www.dadadom.de, mobile +49(0)177 2163314