Release Notes POT

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 01:07:53 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields さんは書きました:
> The release notes POT is (finally!) updated in the git repo.  Thank you
> to Jared Smith for all his help.  There was a lingering bug in xml2po
> that is fixed in Rawhide, and Jared had a Rawhide box available to help
> with this task.

I am experiencing the error during build into my language. Docs team is
aware of and working on this error.

At least PO files can be checked out and started translation.
PO files will be submittable via Transifex, I heard.

Here the steps to get release-notes.
(I need to add these in TQSG later)

1. install git
su -c 'yum install git-all publican-fedora'

2. create global config
git config --global user.name 'John Doe'
git config --global user.email 'jdoe at example.com'
git config --global color.diff auto
git config --global color.status auto
git config --global color.branch auto

3. create your directory to work
mkdir projects
cd projects
git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/release-notes.git
git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-doc-utils.git docs-common

Let's begin!!

noriko