translation-quick-start-guide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:55:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 09:39 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Fabian Affolter さんは書きました:
> > Zitat von Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>:

> >> Would we like that to be on git or something more simple like
> >> Mercurial? (heh)
> >
> > The Doc Team is working in git. I would suggest to place the TQSG in a
> > git repository like the other docs (release notes, install guide) just
> > to be consistent.
> >
> > Fabian
> >
> > BTW, I know that you like hg the most, Dimitris
>
> Thank you Fabian :-))

Well, we still need two things:

* A decision from some accountable person in L10n that they want to move
the TQSG

* The name of the person who will be responsible for overseeing
maintenance of that doc, so we can put it in Fedora Hosted

If FLSCo or some other decision-making entity decides on git, I can
easily help create the repository, Trac, and so forth.  I've done it
several times now for Docs.  If you decide on something else, I can't
help, but that should be purely up to the L10n team to decide.

--
Paul W. Frields