DL listing vs. TX listing

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Sep 23 07:33:53 UTC 2008

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel さんは書きました:
> Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> Hi DL and/or TX maintenance teams
>>

> Hi Noriko,
>> I gone through the two listings quickly, and found the following
>> difference. If there is obsolete modules listed, please kindly remove?
>> For rest any idea?
>>
>> [The modules listed on DL but not in TX]
>> (which means translators can not submit via TX)
>> - desktop effects
>> - system-config-display
>> - system-config-language
>> - system-switch-java
>>

> system-config-language is same as redhat-config-language. So, it's

Thanks Ankit.
Then redhat-config-language to be removed from TX, may be.
TX maintenance team prob can answer.

> there. Remaining 3 modules need to be looked for submission via Tx. DL
> and/or TX maintaniers might need to look at those 3 packages.

I am suspecting rather 'add transifex' process is required for those, in
that case I am happy to take a roll knocking the door of those packagers :)
TX maintenance team can confirm.

>> [The modules listed on TX but not in DL]
>> (which means translators unlikely work)
>> - audit-viewer
>> - libvirt
>> - liveusb-creator
>> - mlocate
>> - newt
>> - pam
>> - pam_krb5
>> - passwd
>> - pkinit-nss
>> - redhat-config-language
>> - revisor
>> - samadhi
>> - sectool
>> - system-config-services
>> - yumex
>>

> Above listed packages (except s-c-services) can be found from

okay, the number is decreased to just One :)
Let's see the maintenance team response for system-config-services.

> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ja/various (replace "ja"
> with your language code)...

Aha. got them.
I feel that this area has been neglected...but not sure how we can address.

noriko