F10 Documentation

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Sep 26 09:08:31 UTC 2008

2008/9/26 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com>:
> Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
>>
>> Some translators seems starting translation via DL.
>> I am afraid of recent repository move for IG.
>>
>> Could you please advise if any of documents listed on DL should be
>> stopped working?
>>

> I have just disabled documentation modules for Fedora 10. Starting from this
> release docs are stored and developed in git. Unfortunately, we can't switch
> DL to use these repos, because it doesn't support publican documents.

Thanks Piotr.

We'll need the usual steps followed to add these modules to transifex:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ#add-transifex

The most important ones are having 'transif' added to the respective
account system groups and notifying us with which <VCS root, module,
branch> to use. One bug report for all moved Docs would be sufficient,
and we can re-open it when a new module has been moved.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/