F10 Documentation

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Sep 26 16:36:13 UTC 2008

2008/9/26 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:08:31PM +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>> We'll need the usual steps followed to add these modules to transifex:
>>
>>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ#add-transifex
>>
>> The most important ones are having 'transif' added to the respective
>> account system groups and notifying us with which <VCS root, module,
>> branch> to use. One bug report for all moved Docs would be sufficient,
>> and we can re-open it when a new module has been moved.
>
> I've added the transif user to all the following groups:
> * gitinstall-guide
> * gitrelease-notes
> * gitabout-fedora
> * gitreadme
> * gitreadme-burning-isos
> * gitreadme-live-image
> * githomepage
>
> The repos are located here, respectively, with branches:
>
> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/install-guide  (f8, f9, devel)
> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/release-notes  (f8, f9, devel)
>
> I still need to properly branch the following repos:
>
> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/about-fedora
> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme
> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme-burning-isos
> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme-live-image
> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/homepage

All 7 docs projects have been registered and enabled [1] in Transifex.

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/

The branch in use is 'master'. We support >1 branches per module,
please let me know if we really need to have more branches active for
submissions.

A successful commit has been made to release-notes:master:

  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/release-notes?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=commit;h=2f3e2cdc713ed4f4b61afa66bd491367ba00fd36

Patches that make DL (and, even better, Translate Toolkit) read
Publican documents are welcome.

-d

[1]: http://dpaste.com/80730/

--