Some "bugs" in portuguese translation

João Diogo jdiogo2003 at netcabo.pt
Fri Apr 3 09:14:45 UTC 2009

Qui, 2009-04-02 às 23:53 +0100, Rui Gouveia escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> João Diogo escreveu:
> > Hi!
> >
> > In some portuguese po files (mainly on setroubleshoot tip-plugins), many
> > fuzzy translations doesn't seem to match the original texts.
> > Also, in some cases, again in fuzzy translations, "$SOURCE" is changed
> > to "$SOURCE_PATH".
> > Should I correct these?
> >
> I think you should read some instruction before you proceed. Try the
> Brasilean help page.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/BrazilianPortuguese/PassoAPasso
>
> It's very good... better than the chapter 3 of the Translation Quick
> Start Guide. ;)

Thanks for the page.
It doesn't say anything about "$SOURCE", "$SOURCE_PATH" or fuzzy
translation which just doesn't match (like this one:
"Stopping·Condor·daemons:·" ->
"A·parar·os·servidores·do·Xen:·" [stopping Xen daemons: ], found on
initscripts.

I'll correct them.

Oh, I sent a blank message (with only a quote)... I shouldn't try
keyboard combinations -.-"