Release Notes Schedule

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 01:05:28 UTC 2009

Paul W. Frields さんは書きました:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 11:33:56AM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
>
>> John J. McDonough said the following on 07/31/2009 10:34 AM Pacific Time:
>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Poelstra" <poelstra at redhat.com>

I'm here :)
Please advise the event name at when is good or point the url so that I
can fill my availability.
If it will be held on Gobby, I also need some information how to use it
as I never use it...
fyi, here is Brisbane time, so ideally I like to have it between 1900
and 0900 UTC but can be flexible a bit if needed.

noriko