Fedora 12 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting :: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 17:00 UTC

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Fri Aug 7 01:06:53 UTC 2009

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
> When: 2009-08-12 at 17:00 UTC (1 PM EDT/10 AM PDT)
>
> Next Wednesday we are scheduled to have the Release Readiness meeting
> for the Fedora 12 Alpha.  I'm hoping representatives from each of the
> teams will be able to attend.  Please discuss with your teams to see if
> there are any issues they would like to bring forward.  This cross team
> meeting is held to coordinate and discuss release day issues in real
> time and to make sure we are ready for a smooth release day.
>
> The following list shows the people that represented these teams in past
> releases.  If you cannot attend or no longer wish to represent your team
> please coordinate and alternate and let me know.
>
>  >> I still need to know who is representing the translation team <<

Dimitris is booked out this date, so I will make the seat warm
(fullname: Noriko Mizumoto).
Is it possible to ask the time change, as it will be 3:00am in Brisbane
if it is held at 17:00 UTC.
If so, just two hours later of 1900 UTC, I can wake up.
Btw, we as translation team have not much things to do in Alpha, but Beta :)

noriko