[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Question on translation-quick-start-guide]]

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 05:32:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

Russian, German, Hungarian, Japanese and Polish translation have been
completed 100%. Thank you!!
Those now have been pushed to Web. It should be available within 6 hours.

For Russian, there were two tag errors preventing build and they have
been fixed. The fixed PO file has been committed in the repo, so for
next time please remember to checkout the file before working.

Thanks
noriko