system-config-printer - Merge!

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Wed Aug 26 07:03:49 UTC 2009

Felix has just informed me that there is a huge change in the
translation status of the module system-config-printer from previous
release (Fedora 11). I have checked out the last submitted translations
for Gujarati for Fedora 11 from the git repository and merged it with
the latest translation file, the translation status increased from 28%
currently to 90%.

The merge that is supposed to happen properly might have broken at some
level, not sure where. So, I would like to advise other language
translators also to follow the manual merge steps, which can save at
least 5-6 hours of work for them.

Thanks!

--
Regards,