system-config-printer - Merge!

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Wed Aug 26 08:34:08 UTC 2009

Tim Waugh wrote:
> Fedora 12 is using the 1.1.x branch of system-config-printer, just like
> Fedora 11 was.  No system-config-printer releases have been cut from
> master yet.
>

>> But there are chances of issues with the POT itself, since the POT file
>> used during Fedora 11 was having 663 messages while the one being used
>> for Fedora 12 is having 493 messages. i.e. removal of 170 messages. I
>> think Tim can help us to confirm this change.
>>

> Indeed, looks like there is a problem with translations on the master
> branch, thanks for pointing it out.
>
> Please concentrate on the 1.1.x branch for Fedora 12 translations.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim.
> */

Thanks for clarification Tim.

Fedora 12 (as well as Fedora 11) translation status page from transifex
will now show 1.1.x branch instead of master to avoid the confusion for
translators.

For the time being I have moved master branch to "Deprecated" releases,
which should be ideally "Fedora rawhide" or something else I think. need
to figure fix it later.

Thanks!

--
Regards,