New project: multimedia-menus

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:30:00 UTC 2009

2009/8/26 Ankit Patel <ankit at redhat.com>:
>> Please help translators focusing on the most important components!
>>

> Shall we have a meeting to decide the priority of the packages and then
> categorize the packages according to that?

No matter the organisation that prevails, it would be nice to have a
single page to see only the untranslated modules to be included in the
next release, probably sorted by priority.
Currently, we have to navigate through 5 different pages of the Fedora
collection. And it takes some time to visit them all.
If we are working on F12 release, if something new for translation
appears in F11 we may simply forget to visit that page, and break
translations of a successful release (because of the usual fuzzy
strings). On the other hand, in various [1] there is a PackageKit
package which is very important for a new release. I don't remember if
it was in F10 release that I realised about that, when I saw that the
software for installing new packages was still in English (imagine my
face, :-o  :-s), and in the Spanish Team we usually have at a 100% the
page for a release [2].

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es/collection/fedora/various/

[2] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es/collection/fedora/fedora-12/

kind regards