New component to Bugzilla "Components for Fedora Localization"

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:52:55 UTC 2009

W dniu 02.08.2009 17:40, Alexey Kostyuk pisze:
> Can we add new (Russian [ru]) component to bugzilla (Fedora
> Localization components). If it is possible, who can do that?
> It is need for better respond on bugs in russian translating.

Of course you can! Just provide some details about who needs to be
assigned to new bugs, who's QA contact etc here and we will do the rest.
Also please choose who are the new Russian coordinator, with permission
of the old one if it's possible.

> Now all the activity centered around the Russian Fedora Project [1],
> and russian fedora team would like to manage of fedora-trans-list-ru
> mailing list to. Can we do that?

To do that, you probably need to file a ticket in Infra team Trac
instance [1].

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/newticket

--
Piotr Drąg