Possible problem with policycoreutils-gui translation packaging

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:06:12 UTC 2009

Em Qua, 2009-08-05 às 17:23 +0530, Runa Bhattacharjee escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> Thought I'd check here first before actually filing the bug. There seems to be a
> problem with the translations available for policycoreutils-gui
> (system-config-selinux interface) in Fedora 11.  A few parts still show up in
> English. The example for bn_IN is here:
>
> http://runab.fedorapeople.org/assorted-bugs/F11-policycoreutils.png

This has been a recurrent issue with policycoreutils. I noticed the same
happens with .desktop strings in pt_BR translations. Interestingly, I
don't see problems with the strings shown in your screenshot. I'm able
to see those ones in pt_BR, but not the menu string "SELinux
Management", for instance.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares