About me - SelfIntroduction

Jens Maucher jensm.fedora at online.de
Mon Aug 17 06:13:04 UTC 2009

Hallo,
My name is Jens Maucher (FAS: jensm) from Karlsruhe in Germany.

I would like to join the L10N project.

Earlier i did some translations for another distribution, and now i want
to be a part of a great community to help out making translations.

At the moment i am looking for a sponsor.

En passant i am a local ambassador, programming a little bit Java and C,
reading *.spec files to understand how packaging works.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Best regards
Jens 'jensm' Maucher

jensm at fedoraproject.org
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jensm