New project: multimedia-menus

Xavi Conde xavi.conde at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:14:20 UTC 2009

Hi Piotr,

2009/8/25 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com>:
> W dniu 25.08.2009 04:38, Orcan Ogetbil pisze:
> Although we need to start a discussion about how to organize our
> translations. Are we going to still use rules abandoned by the rest of
> the project or we will figure out some new? Only about 5 of over 60
> components of Fedora-XX are using proper branches. Some of Fedora-XX
> packages are not strictly following our freeze policies, and some of
> Various are, even if they are not hosted on our servers. Websites were
> separated from software some time ago, and they are branched as well.

Good point. I remember that during F10 or F11 a prioritized module
list was created, which is useful for smaller teams to focus on the
most important components. For instance, we focus on the Fedora-12
packages and then try to have as much of various as possible,
especially the essentials (pulseaudio, packagekit, yum, rpm). I'd like
to have packages clearly grouped by such criteria. For instance, I
don't think docs are as much a priority as UI menus, since having a
full menu untranslated is very visible for a daily user, whereas user
doc is not used that often.

Please help translators focusing on the most important components!

--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde