New project: multimedia-menus

Xavi Conde xavi.conde at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 08:16:44 UTC 2009

Hi Orcan,

2009/8/26 Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 5:40 AM, Xavi Conde wrote:
>
> I am not familiar with LINGUAS file. Does it matter if we have it or not?

Actually it's not mandatory, however when using intltool the usual
thing is to have a LINGUAS file, but it depends on how you automatize
your building process. I just wanted to double-check that your build
process will include ca.po without any further help from my side.

Thanks and regards!

--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde