Self-Introduction: Iestyn Pryce

Iestyn Pryce dylunio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 08:41:40 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm Iestyn Pryce, and I live in Cambridge in the UK. Currently I'm
studying Engineering at the University of Cambridge.

My FAS account name is impryce and I'm interested in translating into
Welsh (cy).

I've been using Fedora for a couple of years now, and have been
contributing Welsh translations to mainly GNOME and KDE since I started
using Gnu/Linux ~5 years ago. I'm now a committer for the GNOME Welsh
translation team, which I'm currently in the process of trying to revive
with other people.

Other than translating I have programming experience in C++, Perl and
Python.

GPG fingerprint:

pub   1024D/6DD8395D 2007-08-04
      Key fingerprint = 2675 D638 7BB3 95BE 0E8B  DD76 9675 8F3A 6DD8
395D
uid                  Iestyn Pryce (University Address) <imp25 at cam.ac.uk>
uid                  Iestyn Pryce <dylunio at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/A5611473 2007-08-04