Docs Installation Guide - Submission and Download problem

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at
Wed Dec 2 16:52:44 UTC 2009

Paul W. Frields wrote:

> If the Infrastructure is out of its freeze period now, this would be a good 
> time to contemplate updating the Fedora Transifex instance.  Is that already 
> planned?

We are waiting for an upgrade to v 0.7 at present, primarily for compliance with
the new version of publican, which would cut down the current issues that we are
facing with the jumbo sized books (statistics missing, timeouts during
submission etc.). Diego has already outlined the necessary steps required to get
the upgrade going [1].  However, we may need a few volunteers to complete this.






mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix

More information about the Fedora-trans-list mailing list