Self Introduction

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Sat Dec 5 21:50:37 UTC 2009

Welcome aboard the Hebrew translation team.

On Saturday, 5 בDecember 2009 15:48:49 אלעד wrote:
> Hello, my name is Elad Alfassa, and I'm a high school student from Israel.
> I study computer science and robotics (The coolest subject I've ever
> learned).
Obviously, few links are in order...
  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9103
  http://www.debian.org/News/2009/20091008
  http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/Linux-For-Devices-Articles/Linuxpowered-
Robots-Quick-Reference-Guide/

> Yesterday, I've joined the Hebrew translation team, and I've already
> tranlated ABRT, desktop-effects and system-config-services to Hebrew.
>
> So I guess that's all. I hope I'll be helpful.

You already are!

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron