Fedora 'cvsl10n' sponsor needed for xiaohou

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Fri Dec 11 05:19:49 UTC 2009

Yuan Yijun wrote:
> 2009/12/11 Tian Shixiong <tiansworld at gmail.com>:
>> I know little about sponsors work. But if I was qualified, I'd glad
>> to be a sponsor.
>>

> There are plenty of sponsors in l10n-commits group, I don't know how
> others have behaving, but my duty is to check if one has signed CLA
> and is from China. Then I need to contact him/her, (and like this time
> I'd want to find a mentor and/or leader). Any idea?
>
> I don't know any one from L10N team in Red Hat Beijing. Maybe kaio,
> rhe or some others can help. What's the point to communicate with
> them?

Hello Yuan,
Just to clarify, are you looking for additional sponsors for zh_CN or mentors
for new translators joining your language? I just checked that you are listed as
a 'sponsor', please do let us know in case you are facing any difficulty while
sponsoring new members into your team.

Thanks
Runa

--
blog: http://arrbee.wordpress.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix