Self-Inroduction:Kevin Mon

Caius 'kaio' Chance k at kaio.me
Fri Dec 4 06:40:47 UTC 2009

(2009年12月04日 16:26), hupo8420 wrote:
> greetings everyone,
> i am Kevin Mon from China and i wanna spend some time to help you to
> translate Fedora user interface or user assistance documentation from
> english to chinese.
> althought i have learing about the linux opration system in colleage time
> but i am a new user to Fedora project.
> now i am server as a localization workers for 10 month.
> i am good at C programing,
> known well about computer computer architectures and linux basic
> operations.
> many thanks to all of you. i will try my best.

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to Fedora!

This is Caius 'kaio' Chance from Fedora Zhong-Wen (Chinese) User Group.
We are a community who collaborates Fedora project.

We have IRC '#fedora-zh @ irc.freenode.net' where you could find us
best place to start a discussion topic. There is a forum
'http://bbs.fedora-zh.org' which operates as well.

I recommend you first kindly read the translation quickstart guide on
Fedora Project Wiki
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/zh_CN/ .

Please do not hesitate contacting us at above places for any.

Regards, kaio

--
Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお
   Fedora Project Contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:kaio