Self Introduction

אלעד el.il at doom.co.il
Sat Dec 5 13:48:49 UTC 2009

Hello, my name is Elad Alfassa, and I'm a high school student from Israel.
I study computer science and robotics (The coolest subject I've ever
learned). [of curse I learn other subjects, such as English, history,math,
Hebrew, etc...]
I have some experience in programming (C, PHP, Bash, C#, VB, Batch,
JavaScript, HTML, CSS and more). I started using linux about 3 years ago
(Fedora was my first and only Linux distribution).
Yesterday, I've joined the Hebrew translation team, and I've already
tranlated ABRT, desktop-effects and system-config-services to Hebrew.

So I guess that's all. I hope I'll be helpful.
--Elad