Fedora-trans-list Digest, Vol 70, Issue 16

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 23:08:25 UTC 2009

Muhammad AlFakhori さんは書きました:
> Dear Noriko
>
> Thanks for helping me .
>  > Have you posted your self-intro [1]?
> Are you mean send  message to Introducing meself the fedora-trans-list
> like structure previous? oh I did not it. Should i send it now? .And
> also when I want to edit my user page ,asks me to download a file titled
> index.php I think it must edit and re-uploaded to the site ,but where do
> I re-uploaded it ? .

Hi Muhammad
I am sorry but, have no idea. Usually what I do is, login and just click
edit. Then the wiki page becomes editable. Once finish edit, click save
page.

> I have sent a letter to Mr. Munzir Taha told me that he must ask in
> fedora-trans-list .I am now a scattered and Mr. Munzir Taha did not help
> me enough that I need .

Approved.

> I hope that there be a coordinator of good for us (Arabic team).
> I suggested that Mr. Alsad <goog_1260984346759>i
> <https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/alsadi?_csrf_token=6aef307ede4f05ebf73c9aa5dd71d983bfc5fb95>

The discussion should be held among Arabic team self, I think.
The way Arabic team members feel comfortable is the way you go.
It is obviously inconvenient for new Arabic translator to be approved at
current situation.

Looking forward to hearing the solution.

noriko