Hello, i'm mhmd from Palestine

Muhammad AlFakhori mhmd.alfakhori at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:32:59 UTC 2009

Hello, my name is Muhammed Al-Fakhori , and I'm a high school student from
Palestine.
I study many subjects such as Arabic, English Physice,Chemistry ,math etc...
.
I have some experience in Two-dimensional design anf i do not like
programming .
I'm With the philosophy of free software , used Linux since about a year
(actual use) ,was my first experience with a modified version of Fedora (
Called Ojuba).

Yesterday, I've joined the Arabic translation team, and I've already translated
number of packets ,
I look forward to translate more.

So I guess that's all. I hope I'll be helpful.

--mhmd