Self-Introduction: Zoli73

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 01:03:27 UTC 2009

Sümegi Zoltán さんは書きました:
> Hello!
>
> I joined to the Fedora Project.
>
> Full legal name: Zoltan Sumegi
> City: Budapest
> Country: Hungary
> FAS username: zoli73
> Language to translate: Hungarian
> Profession: computer programmer
> Company: a centre of research art historian
> School: college (GDF - finised, but the final examination in progress.)
> I and the Fedora Project: I want to improve my English, and the Fedora
> Project is a stunner.
>
> Level and type of computer skills: Linux - medium, programming - medium
> (C# good,Java base,Html/JS/CSS good,PHP base,SQL good,Regexp base),
> CVS/Subversion base
>
> GPG KEYID: 53AEE72A
> GPG fingerprint: 489A 7306 66D0 BEC6 D6A3  70A9 507D 3425 53AE E72A
>
> regards
>
> Zoltan Sumegi

Welcome!
I am sure that you have already contact with Hungarian Team.
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/hu

Just in case, since I can not see anyone from Hungarian Team in
L10N/GroupSponsors list, let us know if you have not been approved for
cvsl10n group.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GroupSponsors

noriko