Transifex

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Sat Feb 14 14:37:16 UTC 2009

Dimitris Glezos ha scritto:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:33 PM, R.E. van der Luit <zuma at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> This is what i get if i want to go to the new
>> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/nl :
>>
>> - ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Bad Gateway
>>
>> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /languages/nl/.
>>
>> Reason: Error reading from remote server
>> - -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Temporary or should i file a bugreport?
>>

> This is an Infrastructure problem of Damned Lies, not Transifex (why
> didn't we deploy Tx at transifex.fedoraproject.org again? =)
>
> I'd suggest asking in #fedora-admin and if no luck, opening a ticket
> on the Fedora Infrastructure wiki.
>
> Work is underway to upgrade DL to a more stable version.

I hope that the upgrade will be more than a hope.
Yes, "all" the L10n project locked by a single web app.
Varie risorse Fedora       0% (0/0/5164)
Fedora 11 (Leonidas)     14% (595/31/3622)
Fedora 10 (Cambridge)     0% (0/0/3600)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5     0% (0/0/2411)
hundreds of fedora contributors continuosly afflicted by po or pot files
not updated or false stats, with no way of contribute in other manner.
Do we need an alternative?
Or do we wait that DL become stable?
Best regards

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net> <tombo at fedoraproject.org>
Key fingerprint = EDA9 7504 AA93 CEFC 5990  1356 8584 6B05 F140 5F73