Translation of Common Content files for Publican

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 07:07:20 UTC 2009

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Can Fedora language Teams of those languages proofread and modify (if
> any) the files?
I've now created a page on the wiki that shows how the "Conventions" and
"Feedback" sections look in the versions translated by Red Hat
translators. I've also included those languages that we need most
urgently for the forthcoming Installation Guide. For languages in which
no translations are yet available, you'll only see English text, plus
perhaps a few headings (like "Edition" and "Legal Notice") that Publican
already knows how to translate.

Take a look here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publican/Common_Content

Hope this helps!