Website Translations

Richard van der Luit zuma at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 10 19:25:05 UTC 2009

Op dinsdag 10-02-2009 om 13:18 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Ricky Zhou:
> On 2009-02-10 03:13:05 PM, Rafael Gomes wrote:
> > How can we to update this website and to generate other pot ?
> >
> > I was thinking about create a "how to" about how to configure this clients.
> > What do you think?

Just made a dutch addendum to how to configure Ekiga softphone by adding
the text at the stringposition of that chapter, tried to /n the lines,
but just saw the *sad* result see: http://talk.fedoraproject.org/usage
and choose 'nl' as language. It really is a sad picture, i know. Still i
leave it there coz the info is quite important, at least more important
than a nice look.
soz
Maybe there is a way to get a nice lay-out?
Please if anyone knows, mail plz
grtz
Richard
Dutch TT