Self-Introduction: Mads Bille Lundby

Mads Lundby lundbymads at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:15:04 UTC 2009

Hi Norika, Keld and Kris

As far as I can tell I have not been approved for the cvsl10n group. I
have included a bit of terminal output below. Doesn't this mean I'm not
approved? I'm a bit confused...

                mads at mads-laptop:~$ export CVS_RSH=/usr/bin/ssh
                mads at mads-laptop:~$ export
                CVSROOT=:ext:lundbymads at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/l10n
                mads at mads-laptop:~$ cvs co web
                The authenticity of host 'cvs.fedoraproject.org
                (209.132.176.51)' can't be established.
                RSA key fingerprint is
                c6:3d:6e:39:cf:cb:4a:00:82:b6:14:1f:39:e8:84:c3.
                Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
                yes
                Warning: Permanently added
                'cvs.fedoraproject.org,209.132.176.51' (RSA) to the list
                of known hosts.
                Permission denied (publickey).
                cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult
                above messages if any)
                mads at mads-laptop:~$

Okay, my first reason for signing up was that I couldn't find any Danish
Fedora translators, and now two have appeared. That's just great! :-)

Keld, you should really step up as a maintainer, just to make it easier
for other Danes to get involved. You can always step down again later on
if you lose the spark ;-).

Thanks for all your kind words.

Mads