Self Introduction: Daniele Catanesi

Daniele Catanesi translate at ccielogs.com
Wed Feb 11 19:03:54 UTC 2009

Full legal name: Daniele Catanesi
City: Rome
Country: Italy
FAS username: ccielogs
Language to translate: Italian
Profession: Network Engineer/Trainer
I and the Fedora Project: I'm mainly into  networking but I've been
using Linux and Red Hat distribution since 1999 for all my needs, from
hosting my blog to my syslog servers so I thought participating in the
project would be a great way to pay back the community for all the help
I received in the past and for the wonderful OS Fedora is
Other Projects: I'm used to write/translate professional documentation
so that would be interesting as well
Level and type of computer skills: Systems and network management
professional level skills, Linux good skills in system administration
and troubleshooting

GPG KEYID: E3F13006
GPG Key fingerprint = 243A C11C 59E3 C071 BD4E  3681 5A7E 1962 F724 1304

Kind regards,

Daniele.