Self-Introduction: Seyyed Mohsen Saeedi

mohsen saeedi mohsen.saeedi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:40:09 UTC 2009

   - Seyyed Mohsen Saeedi
   - Tehran, Iran
   - FAS username: Saeedi
   - Linux instructor and B.S Industrial engineering
   - University: Iran university of science and technology(IUST).
   - I'm using fedora when fedora 1 released and i teach it to student.
   - I'm intersting to work in docs and websites.
   - Anything else you'd like to do? helping to infrastructure team.
   - Comments, Suggestions about the L10N project
   - I have worked with Linux when RedHat 7.3 released. I have a good
   knowledge about Network Administration and many different services in Linux.
   I teach Linux for many years in iran.
   - I helped to farsiweb translation team in the past.
   - What level and type of computer skills do you have?I have a good skill
   in linux and cisco infrastructure.
   - What other skills do you have that might be applicable? network
   administrator.
   - GPG KEYID and fingerprint

   [mohsen at mohsen ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 842337B9
   pub   2048R/842337B9 2009-02-20
         Key fingerprint = 2A81 EF23 DF6A B9D6 A2BA  A264 E89A 0EDB 8423
   37B9
   uid                  Mohsen Saeedi <mohsen.saeedi at gmail.com>

--
Mohsen Saeedi