Self introduction: Christophe Alladoum

pablo.martin-gomez pablo.martin-gomez at laposte.net
Sun Jan 11 22:55:28 UTC 2009

> Message du 09/01/09 09:20
> De : "Chris A" <tuxxychris at gmail.com>
> A : "Fedora Translation Project List" <fedora-trans-list at redhat.com>
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: Self introduction: Christophe Alladoum
>
> I'm french, and I  introduced myself to my local team.
> My FAS id is Hugsy.
>
> Here is the email I have sent before where you can find all my details :)
>
> Hey everyone !
>
> I'm Christophe Alladoum (aka hugsy on irc channels and forums), french IT
> security consultant in a company named HSC. I'm a big fan of open source,
> and a red hat/fedora user since red hat 8. I try to get involved as much as
> I can, that why I'm joining the L10N group, and I hope to be useful :-)
> Through my education, I've learned plenty of programmation languages, but
> today, my favourites are C, Python and Perl.
>
> I live actually in Paris, but I like to travel a lot.
>
> I'm interested in many different topics around computer science, network,
> security, open source and so on.
> You can contact me with the following
> tuxxychris _at_gmail _dot_ com
> gpg key id : 0xB19892B7
> gpg key fingerprint :  F408 4E8F B977 25A4 E2DB  EDB4 8325 D969 B198 92B7
>
> my gpg key is downloadable from most well-known public key servers.
>

> Thank you !!

Nice to see some fresh blood for the french team. Welcome in the translation world !
Maybe, Dimitris would be interested in yours python skills.

I will be great if someone could sponsor Chris, I don't have sponsor's rights.

Bouska
French team coordinator

 Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.